North Carolina, USA Assistance Offered
North Carolina East Alliance has an experienced team to assist global companies expand to the USA.
This Team includes:
1. An international attorney and certified public accountant. (establishing a USA Corporation, minimizing total global tax, & assisting with visas)
2. Port Representatives. (Ports of Virginia and North Carolina, plus foreign trade zone opportunities)
3. Workforce profiler and training specialists. (wages needed for each skill, availability of workers)
4. International bank representatives. (multi-currency exchanges)
5. Facility certification experts. (ISO, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and other industry specific certifications)
6. County Officials. (discuss county incentives, available building & site costs)
7. State Officials. (discuss state incentives)
8. Business Coaches. (for business plan preparation)
9. Logistics experts. (for major FedEX, UPS, Third Party Logistics Providers, rail & barge)
10. Insurance Agents. (for product liability and group health insurance)
Personalized Start up Assistance can include:
1. Free incubator office space.
2. Guidance on incorporating in North Carolina.
3. Help establishing an initial presence in the USA.
4. Guidance on your "initial" pitch for your first visit.
5. Assistance with exploratory sales calls.
6. Guidance getting your first USA cell phone, North Carolina ID, & auto.
7. Touring schools for a family move to the united states.
8. Understanding "livability" in eastern North Carolina.
9. Suggestions on reasonable, long-term lodging.