Edenton, NC – The flowers are budding and beginning to bloom in anticipation of your visit during the 2017 Pilgrimage Tour. A wonderful tradition since 1949, this two day event includes tours of 19 private homes and plantations representing three centuries of life on North Carolina’s Albemarle Sound.
1) Celebrations for the 250th birthday of the 1767 Chowan County Courthouse
2) “The Art of Tables – Set for Celebrations” antique china from REPLACEMENTS, Ltd
3) Historic Edenton hosts Tidewater Orchid Society’s Orchids
4) A family-friendly street dance, Boogie on Broad, takes place Friday evening with Beach Music favorite The Embers
5) ….And So Much More - Horse and Carriage Rides along with Cruising on the LIBER-Tea with Captain Mark to name a few
The showcase of the weekend is, of course, the town itself; the first Colonial capitol of North Carolina.
Presented by the Edenton Woman’s Club since 1949, this event supports historical preservation.
Advance tickets are $30 each. Group rates are available at $25 each for groups of ten or more.
Ticket sales: Order online: edentonpilgrimage.org or call 252-482-7800